Sunday, July 18, 2004

Hay otros mundos, II
(Blogs que podían haber sido, en otras circunstancias)

NYC vibe

Last day I was watching Sex & the city, season 2 (yeah, a bit too self-referent, what can I say?). There’s this chapter in which Miranda Hobbes spots a gorgeous half naked boy eyeing and smiling at her through the opposite window. She feels in the mood for playing and gives a smile back... and a little more. Well, one thing leads to another and soon they’re giving each other private shows every night (talk about a room with a view :lol).

Well, the next thing is she meets this guy in the grocery shop and after much hesitation summons up the courage to say hello... just to be recognized as “the girl who lives below the guy I‘m flirting with”.

I think this is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen on TV.

And I should know. I’ve been there: it’s just devastating.

But then again, who cares? I mean, after Utter and Complete Humiliation, what’s left but rising up gracefully and going your way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home